Business Transactions Attorneys in Phoenix, AZ
Protect Your Rights & Interests With Our Phoenix Business Lawyer
At Salvador Phillips, PLLC, our firm has helped countless individuals with a variety of business transaction issues. If you are in need of some timely counsel, you have come to the right place. Our firm’s founder has solid and first-hand experience in the world of business. He has the insight and resources required to provide you with an effective and personalized solution for your business law related matter.
We can provide you with careful and well-versed guidance and planning for:
- Business disputes of any nature
- Business incorporation and forming limited liability companies
- Business dissolution
- Shareholder agreements, LLC member agreements, pre-incorporation agreements, and buy-sell agreements
- Sales and purchases of assets or corporate shares, LLC interest, and other change of control transactions
- Mergers, conversions, change of jurisdiction, entity type, or tax election
- Registration, qualification and cancellation of registration / qualification for foreign business entities
- Business incorporation for foreign nationals
- Factitious business name filings
- Arizona registered agent services
- Maintaining corporate and LLC compliance and protecting limited liability
- Dissolving business entities
Salvador Phillips, PLLC: A Full-Service Boutique Law Firm with Affordable Fees
Our full-service boutique law firm can also help you with a wide variety of other matters, including contract negotiations, advice, and counsel concerning commercial real estate leases and subleases for landlords and tenants, independent contractor law and agreements, and trademark protection, to name a few. Regardless of how complex your business transaction case may seem, our Phoenix business law lawyers can handle it with the diligence. You will be pleased to know what we offer affordable fees and flexible payment options.
Request a Free Consulation, call (602) 842-6222
We proudly offer all our prospective clients with a free evaluation of their cases. This initial step is essential in cementing a strong attorney-client relationship, one that promotes open communication. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you move toward business success now and far into the future.
Contact us today for the top-notch legal services you deserve.