Phoenix DUI Defense Lawyer
Aggressive Representation for Serious Charges
If you have been charged with driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol (DUI), do not hesitate to seek legal counsel immediately. Facing a serious criminal conviction requires gathering evidence and the diligent review of your arrest and prior criminal history. Many attorneys state they will aggressively fight for you, however, being aggressive also requires being proactive. Take initiative over your criminal charges by contacting Salvador Law Group directly and letting us help fight for you.
If you have been arrested, call a Phoenix DUI defense attorney at (602) 842-6222 for a complimentary consultation.
If you retain our legal services, our lawyers can:
- Review police reports for mistakes, omissions, inaccuracies, and inconsistencies.
- Consult with experts on blood, breath or urine tests to ensure accuracy.
- Continually consult with you to advise you of your rights and options, including whether trial, settlement, or some other solution may be most favorable.
We can also examine your Constitutional rights, including issues of probable cause, whether you were read Miranda rights, whether you were offered an opportunity to consult with counsel, and whether you were given due process in the course of being detained.
Providing DUI Defense in Arizona
In the state of Arizona, a person can be charged with DUI if their Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) level is of 0.08% or higher. For a first-time DUI offense, the penalties may include up to 10 days in jail, a $250 fine, license suspension, and the installation of an ignition interlock device. While Arizona has some of the most severe DUI laws in the country, that doesn’t mean you don’t have options after a DUI arrest. Our firm’s Phoenix criminal defense attorneys examine each case closely and may be able to fight to get you the best possible result.
Here’s what else you need to know about DUI in Arizona:
- Because Arizona is a zero tolerance state, drivers under the age of 21 cannot have even the slightest trace of alcohol in their blood.
- DUI penalties can stay on your record for seven years and can be counted against you in the event of subsequent DUI charges.
- Refusing to take a chemical test can result in one-year license suspension.
- If a person’s BAC level is of 0.15% or higher, he or she can be charged with Extreme DUI, which is a criminal misdemeanor.
Contact Salvador Law Group Today for Reliable Legal Representation
Our Phoenix DUI defense attorneys understand the complexity of Arizona DUI laws, the severe consequences surrounding a DUI conviction, and the daunting criminal justice process. No matter how complicated your DUI charge may seem, we are confident in our abilities to assist you.
For the personalized and aggressive representation you need, contact our Phoenix DUI defense lawyers today.